Sunday, February 1, 2009

Update Number 2


As you may have guessed from the paucity of postings, my Daddy leaves something in the way of effort to be desired as my official online press agent. Therefore, I have decided to take things into my own hands. Like all little aspiring computer gurus, I do my best to get good practice in at the keyboard whenever I can. For some reason, Daddy (and Mommy), are less than thrilled when they catch me at it. -- Therefore, notice my pajamas, I must do these posts at the dead of night.

Personal updates:
I have finally caught George, the most well traveled monkey in the monkey council. We are developing great plans as partners in crime. He's already put me in contact with several New York "plumbers" who I trust will be useful in my future schemes. Did you know that Luigi is locally known as "The Man in the Yellow Hat"?

..uh oh... technical problems, and Daddy is coming... I will keep you posted. Happy new year from the J.G. Stewart & Associates
*Ahem, from David and Samantha and Jane*

*(Text, as added by said Daddy)


1 comment:

Maria said...

J.G. Stewart, keep up the good work. We understand the difficulties of getting computer practice in. Mommy and Daddy keep the computer behind a locked door. But someday we will figure out the sock door knob lock. Until then.
Your partners in crime,
Y. and J. Farb