Saturday, March 21, 2009

March Madness


So this March, Mommy and Daddy have gone crazy on the house! They took that lovely green room with all the stickers on the walls and painted it yellow. Some people and their taste. Not everyone can have my sense of style.

Here's a picture of me in my stylin' glasses back when the room was a delightful jungle green. My friend George felt right at home there.

So, here's my photoshoot, which Mommy inexpertly tried to photoshop. She should take a leaf out of Jesse and Maria's book. THey seem to be pretty good at it.
I'm a very friendly mafia don....




And a very happy flirt...

As far as the others go...what can I say? The camera loves me.

Okay, Okay, so enough poorly photoshopped pictures of me. I mean, what is this blog, all about Jane? Well, yeah,but you should know that Mommy and Daddy are busy too. Apart from the painting of the Jungle room, Mommy has been putting in the garden and daddy...well, Daddy is excercising a lot. He thinks it will make him tougher. Silly Daddy. He doesn't realize that he doesn't need to be tougher, as he is already the strongest, toughest guy in the world. You should see him tear through the prosciutto! He's also good and reading me stories before I go to bed at night. Well, that's all for now.

Signing off,

J.G. Stewart

2 comments:

Maria said...

Jane is so cute!

Good luck with the garden and the house. Sounds like a lot of work, but fun too.

Sir J.P.Geist said...

I got to teach your mommy some photoshop or something, eh? Maybe I can post some screen captures or something...