Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yo.


There's a new J.G. Stewart on the block now. The sister's gonna have to find a new nom de plume, 'cause otherwise there will be confusion. And I will not be mistaken for a girl. Nope. I'm definitely a dude.

The name's Jack. Jack Gabriel. I was born last Christmas, but Mommy wouldn't let me near the computer until I had gotten over my colic/spontaneous puking. I guess she had good reason.

So, apart from my birth, mommy's primary business, Jane's potty training, Daddy's graduate school, the new family frog pond, the new family car, mommy's novel-in-progress, and Daddy's church meetings, we're pretty chill these days. Oh yeah, and Mommy says I'm gonna meet some more family in a couple of weeks. We're flying out to Utah and Oregon. Jane says grandmas and grandpas are great because the buy you chicken sandwiches. I don't have the teeth for a chicken sandwich, but I'm sure they'll be cool. They gotta be. They're related to me!

Will keep you more updated now that I can finally blog.

Love,

(The new) J.G. Stewart

2 comments:

apiary said...

Thanks for you fresh outlook, Jack! We, G-mas will buy you chicken sandwiches when you are fly enough. You are a chillin' G-baby!

Maria said...

So excited to have you here!!